Change Fitness Tracker in iOS App
If you want to change from Apple Health to a different fitness tracker, conduct the following steps:
(1) Log into Fitrockr iOS app
(2) Select Profile and and disable Apple Health
(5) Open Fitrockr site with a web browser
(6) Login and go to Profile > Fitness Tracker
(8) Sync your fitness tracker with its native app
(9) Log back into the iOS app
From now on, your profile and iOS app will be connected to the new fitness tracker.
If above steps do not work, please delete the Fitrockr iOS app (instead of step 1–3), then connect your fitness tracker (step 4–8), then reinstall Fitrockr iOS app, login and decline Apple Health connection when the app asks you for permission.